Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to know you are getting the BIG dealz



This will take a little trial and error on your part.  When you first start couponing, you can use couponing blogs like whatzthebigdealomaha.blogspot.com or  Freebies2Deals to help you know what a great stock up price is.  Then, as you coupon more in Omaha, you will get a feel for what your favorite stores do, when their sales cycle and how low products will actually go in price.  You can then create your own type of price point list.  A "Price Point" is the amount of money you are willing to pay for that item.  For example, my son loves Old Spice Deodorant.  And, I won’t pay more than $.49 for it.  So that becomes my "price point". Once I see that the price hits that amount after the store sale and coupon, I purchase a few to stock us up until the next sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment