Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whatz the BIG deal from Walgreens this week.

I was pretty excited to find some cool dealz at Walgreens today. This store is quickly become one of my favorites. Stick around and you will see why.
There was a cool deal on Pantene shampoo and conditioner, BOGO half, and I had a coupon for BOGO free, and YES I could use that coupon, as well as the store promo. Four sets of the pantene, Lanacane itch creme, I got 3. They were FREE after register rewards. I am making first aide kits for my college age kidos. Degree deodrant hardly ever goes on sale, and it was a Register rewards item it was a must buy for me. I picked up four of those and the one of the sprays, also with a register reward. Witch Hazel, had to have one of those, free after register reward. clearance Suave shampoo and conditioner. Multipurpose contact solution, Free after register rewards, so I got two. Kotex tampons, .99 after register rewards. I usually only get this if it is free, but I was feeling generous. I picked up 3 pack.
2 Dove deodorant great deal. Hydrogen peroxide was another great deal. 2 for 1.00, I got 3 of those, keeping in mind the first aide kits. There was also a deal on secret out last and I had a coupon. So with all you see here, and you know already, I saved 127.74.
 I was only 28.70 out of pocket, and I still have 8.00 worth register rewards. 
So you see now why Walgreen is quickly becoming my favorite store!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Donna, Great day..I hope those coupons were the ones I sent you and if so So glad to know they came in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know they WERE! Love ya girl!~ I even shared some with a dear friend. YOu blessed 2 families with them!

      Delete