Thursday, April 5, 2012

What do these numbers really mean?







Whatz the BIG deal with the numbers on this bottle of Softsoap
Well... I was having trouble trying to figure out how much I needed of various items in my storage and I needed an easy way I could track exactly how much I was using. So as easy as it sounds... I put a date on the new bottle the day I got it out, marked it "kitchen" and we will see. I also marked the ones in each bathroom. 
How much laundry soap are you Really using each month? Do you have any idea? Try this!

3 comments:

  1. Since I refill from the BIG bottles I will do this, but with a little sticker so I can still save $$ and the environment by buying the refills instead of new bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea..thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete